Our Approach to Planning and Investing
We understand that reaching out to a financial advisor, whether this is the first time or not, may cause some uneasiness, let’s face it – this is your money,
your savings, the thing most important to you besides your loved ones and health.
So the team at Craig Wealth Advisors wants to do all that we can to ensure you feel valued, safe and confident. To that end, we are sharing our mission statement, core values, philosophy and an explanation of what you can expect each and every time you meet with me and my team.
Craig Wealth Advisors' mission:
Investing our time to develop trusted
relationships and utilizing our expertise to design creative solutions to
invest and manage client wealth
Our core values:
At Craig Wealth Advisors we strive to
- Provide objective, creative solutions designed
to create financially independent futures for our clients.
- Take care of our clients and their financial
well-being through personalized plans
- Be honest and objective and earn our client’s
Our independent firm focuses on client education and trust as the cornerstone of our client relationships:
- We believe that with the right information individuals are given the opportunity to make educated decisions concerning financial planning. An informed client is able to make decisions concerning asset allocation, estate planning, asset management, college planning and philanthropy that are in alignment with their risk tolerance, life/work balance, life stage and unique objectives. This is why at Craig Wealth Advisors we are committed to taking the time with each of our clients to ensure that they fully understand how a particular financial tool can work to help them reach their goals.
- Trust is earned as a result of open, honest and frequent communications between our team and our clients. Life is full of transitions such as the birth of a child, loss of a loved one, an inheritance, divorce just to name a few and some are expected and others are unexpected. Either way, the trust we earn with our clients allows us to come alongside them and help manage their portfolio so those transitions are successful.
When you meet with Debbie – here is what you can expect to
Understand and establish objectives: During your first meeting or phone call, I will discuss, in depth, your financial needs; objectives and
preferences; your tolerance for financial risk; and your questions about the
markets and investing. Together, we will
arrive at reasonable goals, expectations and objectives for your investment program.
Design a plan: Based
on my discussion with you, my team and I will draw on current market research and
our own professional experience to create a personalized plan reflecting the
level of financial risk that’s most comfortable for you. Your portfolio will include a combination of
investment types designed to help you work towards your goal.
Implement: With your consent, we will complete the necessary
purchases to launch your investment plan, putting your money to work for you.
Manage and review: My team and I will continually monitor your
portfolio and consult with you on a regular basis.
As your circumstances change and the markets fluctuate, we will discuss
investment alternatives and adapt your plan as needed.
Our services include:
- Rollovers to an IRA
- Retirement estimates
- Income distribution planning
- Asset allocation analysis
- Stock and bond recommendations
- Inter-generational wealth transfer
- Long term care and life insurance
- Family wealth mentoring
To set up your no cost, no obligation meeting, email me or call the office at 231.331.5500. My team and I look forward to meeting you.
There is no assurance that any investment strategy will be successful. Investing involves risk and investors may incur a profit or a loss. Asset allocation and diversification do not ensure a profit or protect against a loss. Past performance is not indicative of future results.