Debbie Craig CFP®, MBA, CRPS®
As a Financial Advisor since 2000, my mission is to help my clients create a more financially independent and affluent financial future than they would be able to alone by providing objective, creative solutions to help invest and manage their wealth.
I achieve this by focusing on client education and trust as the cornerstone to my client relationships.
I believe that with the right information individuals are given the opportunity to make educated decisions concerning financial planning. My responsibility is to translate difficult financial concepts into plain language. At Craig Wealth Advisors, my team and I are committed to taking the time with each of our clients to ensure that they fully understand how a particular financial tool can work to help them reach their goals.
There is nothing more important than trust in the relationships I have with my clients. I pride myself on bringing intelligence (as
evidenced by my
CFP® and MBA) balanced with the human element to all of my
client interactions. I develop a trusting relationship with my clients so as life's transitions occur, both expected and unexpected, we are comfortable and honest with each other.
With these principles as the foundation of the relationship, my team and I work alongside our informed clients to design, implement and manage a personalized financial plan which includes
- Proper asset allocation
- Estate planning
- Asset management
- College planning
- Retirement planning and managing
We ensure our client's investment plan is personalized for them which means it is properly aligned with their risk tolerance, unique objectives, stage of life and is flexible enough to adapt to unexpected life changes.
I appreciate the focus
Raymond James places on providing objective and timely advice and the internal support that they offer my independent Northern Michigan firm while remaining objective.
I understand the decision to work with a financial advisor is a personal one. So I encourage you to
- Review my BrokerCheck listing. BrokerCheck is a free tool from FINRA that helps you research the professional backgrounds of brokers, brokerage firms and independent advisor firms and advisors. I encourage ALL investors to visit this website to learn more about their advisor and their licensing.
- Also spend some time looking around here on my website to learn more about me and
- Then contact me by phone or email and set up a no cost, no obligation meeting so we can get to know each other better. I look forward to meeting you.
- Raymond James: Branch Manager, Financial Advisor 2009 to present
- Smith Barney: Second Vice President, Wealth Management 2004 to 2009
- Edward Jones: Registered Representative 2000 to 2004
- General Motors: Capital Management Director, Oldsmobile 1984 to 1998
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics Kalamazoo College
- Master of Business Administration Northwestern University
- International Institue Madrid, Spain
- Forest Area Federal Credit Union Service Organization -- Board Member since April 2014
- Traverse City Economic Club -- Member since January 2015
- Three Lakes Association -- Board Member since January 2016
In the News
Raymond James Recognition:
- 2013 Achiever's Club: This award recognizes advisors who have achieved exceptional growth in personal production.*
*Reserved for those who have been with the firm for at least two full fiscal-year periods Membership is based on prior fiscal year production. Re-qualification is required annually.
At Craig Wealth Advisors we enjoy working with a variety of clients. The three types of clients we focus on are:
- Individual Investors
- Business Owners